New To Divinity
Here are some answers to common questions about worshiping at Divinity.
- Where should I sit?
- Feel free to sit wherever you like. If you need any assistance our ushers would be happy to assist you.
- What should I wear?
- Come as you are – we aren’t worried about what you are wearing. We’re thankful you are joining us in worship today.
- What about my children?
- We welcome your children to join us in worship and we love to hear their voices! Children’s totes are available in the gathering space with all sorts of goodies for your child. Our Quiet Corner is a room you may use if your children become restless. It is close to a bathroom with a changing station.
- What about the offering?
- Our members at Divinity have joined together to do the Lord’s work here in St. Paul and worldwide. Our guests should not feel obligated to participate in this offering that supports our ministry.
- What about worship?
- Our entire order of service is printed for you in a bulletin and clearly marked so you can follow along. Feel free to participate as you are comfortable. Don’t worry – we won’t ask you to stand up and introduce yourself to the congregation, or anything like that.
How to Contact Us
Divinity is located in the Hillcrest neighborhood on the east side of St. Paul. We are a family of believers that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ to strengthen God’s people and to reach out to the Eastside community and beyond. We are, “The country church in the big city.”
Besides weekly worship, we also offer Bible classes to individuals and groups of all ages. We also have a preschool that prepares little minds for the future, spiritually, physically and mentally. Whatever your time of life, don’t spend your life without Christ.
Please come and worship with us! Our family looks forward to meeting you!
Divinity Ev. Lutheran Church
1655 E. Cottage Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota 55106
Office Hours: MWF 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Office Phone: (651)-776-1786
Office Email: email@example.com